American Express has confirmed that Apple Pay is set to launch in Canada on November 17, iPhone In Canada reports. “Customer service representatives we spoke with confirmed the date over the phone numerous times,” the publication says. “The date would presumably be when the final release of iOS 9.2 will be out to support Apple Pay.” Apple announced its plans to launch the mobile payments service in Canada in October 2015.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers