Samsung is to add Samsung Pay NFC payments functionality and fingerprint scanners to its mid- and low-end handsets, Korea Herald reports. “The plan is part of Samsung’s efforts to expand best-in-class features into the firm’s lower-end smartphones,” the publication says.
- Dublin churches pilot contactless collections
- Hong Kong rolls out tap-to-collect travel rebate system
- Apple Pay to go live in Saudi Arabia this week?
- Visa reports 80% drop in card-present fraud at US chip-enabled merchants
- Barclays to let UK merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts