Samsung is to add Samsung Pay NFC payments functionality and fingerprint scanners to its mid- and low-end handsets, Korea Herald reports. “The plan is part of Samsung’s efforts to expand best-in-class features into the firm’s lower-end smartphones,” the publication says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info