PARTNER NEWS: South Korea-based mobile payments specialist Kona has picked up Visa Ready certification for the host card emulation (HCE) mobile wallet component of its Kona Payment platform. To obtain VCPS 1.5 compliance “Kona had to go through a number of rigorous functionality reviews,” says the company. “Operating system versions used for testing included Android 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.1 and 5.1.1.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works