More than one in ten US shoppers with a smartphone (14%) plan to make mobile payments using services including Apple Pay or Android Pay this holiday season, research from Bankrate reveals. “Among those who don’t plan to make mobile payments, the top reasons were not secure enough (36%) and other payment methods are more convenient (31%),” the company says.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico