A case study that presents the objectives, key success factors and lessons learned by mobile network operator Orange France when implementing mobile retail solutions for merchants is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘Orange France: Delivering digital commerce in retail to enhance the customer journey’ has been produced by the GSMA and aims to provide retailers with support for putting in place their own mobile strategy.
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies
- Huawei Pay to launch in the US?