A case study that presents the objectives, key success factors and lessons learned by mobile network operator Orange France when implementing mobile retail solutions for merchants is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘Orange France: Delivering digital commerce in retail to enhance the customer journey’ has been produced by the GSMA and aims to provide retailers with support for putting in place their own mobile strategy.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform