A case study that presents the objectives, key success factors and lessons learned by mobile network operator Orange France when implementing mobile retail solutions for merchants is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘Orange France: Delivering digital commerce in retail to enhance the customer journey’ has been produced by the GSMA and aims to provide retailers with support for putting in place their own mobile strategy.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities