A six-page white paper that explores whether US retailers are prepared to make the most of the shift to EMV and mobile payments is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. “Caught between risks and opportunities, many retailers, large and small, have yet to decide about the future of their payment systems,” says the NFC Forum which produced the ‘US Retailers: Why you’re not as ready as you think for today’s retail payments migration’ paper.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico