A six-page white paper that explores whether US retailers are prepared to make the most of the shift to EMV and mobile payments is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. “Caught between risks and opportunities, many retailers, large and small, have yet to decide about the future of their payment systems,” says the NFC Forum which produced the ‘US Retailers: Why you’re not as ready as you think for today’s retail payments migration’ paper.
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK
- NFC World launches Go to Market service for innovative technology suppliers
- Google includes support for FeliCa NFC payments in Pixel 3 smartphones