Customers of Deutsche Bank are testing technology which verifies their identity by the way they handle and hold their mobile device. “The technology analyses about 50 different factors to build a picture of a user from pressure applied to the pin-pad to how the phone is held, location, facial recognition and thumbprint,” the Financial Times reports. “The bank hopes the system will free customers from passwords and allow it to lift limits on mobile transactions.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?