Samsung Pay has added support for gift cards in the US, letting users store, pay with and share gift cards through the mobile payments service. “Samsung Pay supports 50 popular merchant gift cards including Babies R Us and Toys R Us, Bass Pro Shops, Domino’s, eBay, GameStop, Nike, Regal Entertainment Group and Staples in partnership with Blackhawk Network,” Samsung says. A gift card store inside Samsung Pay enables users to buy cards from supported merchants.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info