Samsung Pay has added 19 new issuers including support for eligible PNC Visa and KeyBank MasterCard credit and debit cards. “Cardholders of all these issuers will be able to use Samsung Pay to pay almost anywhere they can swipe or tap their card,” Samsung says.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents