Samsung Pay has added 19 new issuers including support for eligible PNC Visa and KeyBank MasterCard credit and debit cards. “Cardholders of all these issuers will be able to use Samsung Pay to pay almost anywhere they can swipe or tap their card,” Samsung says.
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts