Customers of Atom Bank will be able to access their mobile banking app using face and voice recognition when the online banking startup launches in 2016. “Present your face to view your balance or say a few words to transfer some money,” biometrics software company Daon says. Atom is also planning to add fingerprint verification and will use Daon’s IdentityX mobile biometric authentication platform for the service.
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models
- PayPal launches its Xoom mobile remittance service in Europe
- Miami-Dade to roll out open loop ticketing in August?
- Metrolink rolls out open loop ticketing on Manchester trams