Customers of Atom Bank will be able to access their mobile banking app using face and voice recognition when the online banking startup launches in 2016. “Present your face to view your balance or say a few words to transfer some money,” biometrics software company Daon says. Atom is also planning to add fingerprint verification and will use Daon’s IdentityX mobile biometric authentication platform for the service.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow