Customers of Atom Bank will be able to access their mobile banking app using face and voice recognition when the online banking startup launches in 2016. “Present your face to view your balance or say a few words to transfer some money,” biometrics software company Daon says. Atom is also planning to add fingerprint verification and will use Daon’s IdentityX mobile biometric authentication platform for the service.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022