Apple has added 58 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has over 900 participating issuers nationwide and several more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India