A white paper that clarifies the role of the token service provider (TSP) for banks and proposes five key features that financial institutions should look out for in a TSP is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘Five key features to look for in a token service provider solution’ has been produced by Bell ID and aims to help banks decide on the most appropriate tokenization solution for their needs.
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service
- Japanese banks to develop shared customer ID platform
- Nest lets home owners use NFC tags to share access to home security system
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program