A white paper that clarifies the role of the token service provider (TSP) for banks and proposes five key features that financial institutions should look out for in a TSP is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘Five key features to look for in a token service provider solution’ has been produced by Bell ID and aims to help banks decide on the most appropriate tokenization solution for their needs.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet