A white paper that clarifies the role of the token service provider (TSP) for banks and proposes five key features that financial institutions should look out for in a TSP is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘Five key features to look for in a token service provider solution’ has been produced by Bell ID and aims to help banks decide on the most appropriate tokenization solution for their needs.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain