Nearly a third of US consumers (32%) are currently using a mobile wallet such as Apple Pay or Android Pay, research from Vibes reveals. 94% are likely to save personalised mobile wallet offers and coupons while 59% say their opinion of a retailer would become more positive if they started to receive coupons and offers that could be saved on their smartphones.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service