Nearly a third of US consumers (32%) are currently using a mobile wallet such as Apple Pay or Android Pay, research from Vibes reveals. 94% are likely to save personalised mobile wallet offers and coupons while 59% say their opinion of a retailer would become more positive if they started to receive coupons and offers that could be saved on their smartphones.
- 25% of UK card payments now contactless
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement
- Mastercard sizes up data sharing