Apple has added another 51 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has over 950 participating issuers nationwide,” MacRumors reports.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system