Apple has added another 51 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has over 950 participating issuers nationwide,” MacRumors reports.
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers
- Ysplit makes money from split bill payments