Apple has added another 51 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has over 950 participating issuers nationwide,” MacRumors reports.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info