Apple has added another 51 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has over 950 participating issuers nationwide,” MacRumors reports.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay