Facebook is open to partnering with Apple Pay and other payment services in order to enable payments on its social media network, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has revealed. “We’ll partner with everyone who does payment,” he explained during the company’s fourth quarter earnings call. “We look at the stuff that Apple is doing with Apple Pay for example as a really neat innovation in the space that takes a lot of friction out of transactions.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?