Apple has added a further 32 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has 1,000 participating issuers nationwide,” MacRumors reports.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users