Apple has added a further 32 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has 1,000 participating issuers nationwide,” MacRumors reports.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?