Apple has added a further 32 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has 1,000 participating issuers nationwide,” MacRumors reports.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa