Apple has added a further 32 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has 1,000 participating issuers nationwide,” MacRumors reports.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents