Apple has added a further 32 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has 1,000 participating issuers nationwide,” MacRumors reports.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards