Consumers will soon be able to stop transactions taking place if their card is lost or stolen, set spending controls and receive transaction alerts on their smartphone via a new service launched by Visa. “Financial institutions who adopt Visa Consumer Transaction Controls will be able to offer the service through their mobile banking application, mobile wallet or website,” Visa says. “Issuers can choose the features to provide to their consumers.”
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models
- PayPal launches its Xoom mobile remittance service in Europe
- Miami-Dade to roll out open loop ticketing in August?
- Metrolink rolls out open loop ticketing on Manchester trams