PARTNER NEWS: Digital security specialist Gemalto’s Mobile ID solution has been accredited by the GSMA’s Mobile Connect program, an initiative that aims to help mobile network operators provide a universal phone-based identity and authentication service to consumers worldwide. Mobile ID provides scalable identity management and authentication services to allow MNOs to easily become a digital identity provider.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India