PARTNER NEWS: Digital security specialist Gemalto’s Mobile ID solution has been accredited by the GSMA’s Mobile Connect program, an initiative that aims to help mobile network operators provide a universal phone-based identity and authentication service to consumers worldwide. Mobile ID provides scalable identity management and authentication services to allow MNOs to easily become a digital identity provider.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users