Commuters in Singapore can now top up their Nets FlashPay and AutoPass Cards by tapping them against an NFC Android smartphone running the FlashPay Reader app. “With this new top-up feature on the app, foreign motorists can use credit cards issued by Singapore or Malaysian banks to top-up their Autopass Cards on the go,” says electronic payments network Nets.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent