Commuters in Singapore can now top up their Nets FlashPay and AutoPass Cards by tapping them against an NFC Android smartphone running the FlashPay Reader app. “With this new top-up feature on the app, foreign motorists can use credit cards issued by Singapore or Malaysian banks to top-up their Autopass Cards on the go,” says electronic payments network Nets.
- Alipay and UnionPay to support Japanese J-Coin digital currency
- ETSI mandates hardware security for consumer IoT devices
- Swiss railway operator SBB to roll out account-based mobile ticketing
- EU sets out plans for contactless European identity cards
- SK Telecom and Deutsche Telekom to build blockchain-based digital ID platform