Chinese internet giant Tencent has made its WeChat Pay platform available to overseas vendors so they can serve Chinese consumers when they travel abroad. “WeChat Pay is an in-app payment feature to allow all WeChat users to pay transactions quickly on their mobile phones,” Tencent says. “WeChat can handle all the ways your users want to pay, whether it is via Quick Pay, QR code, in-app, web-based or native in-app payments.”
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services