Chinese internet giant Tencent has made its WeChat Pay platform available to overseas vendors so they can serve Chinese consumers when they travel abroad. “WeChat Pay is an in-app payment feature to allow all WeChat users to pay transactions quickly on their mobile phones,” Tencent says. “WeChat can handle all the ways your users want to pay, whether it is via Quick Pay, QR code, in-app, web-based or native in-app payments.”
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models
- PayPal launches its Xoom mobile remittance service in Europe
- Miami-Dade to roll out open loop ticketing in August?
- Metrolink rolls out open loop ticketing on Manchester trams