MasterCard cardholders using Apple Pay can travel for free around London for the next three consecutive Mondays. “All passengers on London’s transport network touching in and out this way will benefit from a refund of up to £28.10 per promotional day,” the payment network says. Fare Free Mondays using Apple Pay were first introduced by MasterCard in November 2015.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service