MasterCard cardholders using Apple Pay can travel for free around London for the next three consecutive Mondays. “All passengers on London’s transport network touching in and out this way will benefit from a refund of up to £28.10 per promotional day,” the payment network says. Fare Free Mondays using Apple Pay were first introduced by MasterCard in November 2015.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works