MasterCard cardholders using Apple Pay can travel for free around London for the next three consecutive Mondays. “All passengers on London’s transport network touching in and out this way will benefit from a refund of up to £28.10 per promotional day,” the payment network says. Fare Free Mondays using Apple Pay were first introduced by MasterCard in November 2015.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills