MasterCard cardholders using Apple Pay can travel for free around London for the next three consecutive Mondays. “All passengers on London’s transport network touching in and out this way will benefit from a refund of up to £28.10 per promotional day,” the payment network says. Fare Free Mondays using Apple Pay were first introduced by MasterCard in November 2015.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes