MasterCard cardholders using Apple Pay can travel for free around London for the next three consecutive Mondays. “All passengers on London’s transport network touching in and out this way will benefit from a refund of up to £28.10 per promotional day,” the payment network says. Fare Free Mondays using Apple Pay were first introduced by MasterCard in November 2015.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year