Visitors to Liseberg amusement park in Sweden can now get information about its attractions on their smartphones via Bluetooth Low Energy beacons and a mobile app provided by CGI. “The app tells you all about the attractions, including queue times and minimum height requirements,” the amusement park says. “You can find friends, available parking, the nearest bathroom — all the questions you might need answers to during a visit to the park.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?