Samsung Pay users in South Korea will soon be able to both deposit and withdraw money from the ATMs of Woori Bank, Shinhan Bank, KB Kookmin Bank, Industrial Bank of Korea and NH Nonghyup Bank. “Samsung Pay will support depositing money into ATMs in South Korea when sales for the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge begin March 11,” ZDNet reports. “The South Korean tech giant declined to comment on the global availability of the new features.” Woori Bank added Samsung Pay to its ATMs in September 2015.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay