Samsung Pay users in South Korea will soon be able to both deposit and withdraw money from the ATMs of Woori Bank, Shinhan Bank, KB Kookmin Bank, Industrial Bank of Korea and NH Nonghyup Bank. “Samsung Pay will support depositing money into ATMs in South Korea when sales for the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge begin March 11,” ZDNet reports. “The South Korean tech giant declined to comment on the global availability of the new features.” Woori Bank added Samsung Pay to its ATMs in September 2015.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India