Samsung Pay users in South Korea will soon be able to both deposit and withdraw money from the ATMs of Woori Bank, Shinhan Bank, KB Kookmin Bank, Industrial Bank of Korea and NH Nonghyup Bank. “Samsung Pay will support depositing money into ATMs in South Korea when sales for the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge begin March 11,” ZDNet reports. “The South Korean tech giant declined to comment on the global availability of the new features.” Woori Bank added Samsung Pay to its ATMs in September 2015.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service