Indian mobile wallet service MobiKwik has added a new feature to its app that lets users search for locations where the service can be used to make in-store payments. “With immediate effect, more than 10,000 MobiKwik partner retail stores would now be visible to the users on the ‘Explore Nearby’ tab,” the company says. “Users can also view existing offers at these outlets and pay via MobiKwik to redeem it.” WHSmith India began accepting MobiKwik in July 2015 and was shortly followed by Big Bazaar.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK