Indian mobile wallet service MobiKwik has added a new feature to its app that lets users search for locations where the service can be used to make in-store payments. “With immediate effect, more than 10,000 MobiKwik partner retail stores would now be visible to the users on the ‘Explore Nearby’ tab,” the company says. “Users can also view existing offers at these outlets and pay via MobiKwik to redeem it.” WHSmith India began accepting MobiKwik in July 2015 and was shortly followed by Big Bazaar.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security