Telecoms provider Indosat Ooredoo is to launch an NFC-based mobile payment service in Indonesia next month, Detik iNet reports. The move will see the company introduce a D Tap contactless payment card that can be linked to an NFC SIM card to enable payments to be made on a mobile device. The service “can be used by any bank clients and users of any telecommunications operator,” the publication says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info