Students at Missouri Valley College and Hannibal-LaGrange University can now order and pay for food and drink using their mobile devices. The Lucova Campus solution, provided by Lucova and Fresh Ideas Food Service Management, uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to bring up a profile image at the point of sale that the server can use to check a student’s identity. Southwestern College in Kansas also rolled out the white label solution in November 2015.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain