POS terminal maker Ingenico has acquired NFC specialist Think&Go. “Think&Go has developed a technology that enables any kind of digital display to interact with connected objects such as smartphones and transit passes,” Ingenico says. “By drawing on Ingenico Group’s global network and R&D capabilities, Think&Go can now grow its business faster and achieve a twenty-fold increase in the number of screens deployed within three years.”
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments