POS terminal maker Ingenico has acquired NFC specialist Think&Go. “Think&Go has developed a technology that enables any kind of digital display to interact with connected objects such as smartphones and transit passes,” Ingenico says. “By drawing on Ingenico Group’s global network and R&D capabilities, Think&Go can now grow its business faster and achieve a twenty-fold increase in the number of screens deployed within three years.”
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole