The number of cashless transactions at Hungarian festivals will reach 7m this year, representing an increase of 27% compared to last year’s 5.5m, research from Festipay predicts. “In 2015, the most frequently visited Hungarian festivals were 90% cashless,” the payment solutions provider says. “This year, Festipay electronic payment solutions will be used at as much as 18 festivals.”
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform