Apple has added more than 50 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update follows the mobile payment service’s launch in Singapore earlier this week.
- NFC World launches Go to Market service for innovative technology suppliers
- Google includes support for FeliCa NFC payments in Pixel 3 smartphones
- Standard Chartered unveils IoT payments platform that automatically triggers a payment when a connected product arrives at a destination
- Commonwealth Bank to test ‘smart money’ that knows what it can be spent on
- Alipay: Hackers have used stolen Apple IDs to lift funds from mobile wallets