Apple has added more than 50 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update follows the mobile payment service’s launch in Singapore earlier this week.
- Wearable ‘Teng’ generators harvest energy from body movement to charge mobiles
- Federal Reserve plans to endorse a faster payment system
- Carrier billing for Apple services spreads to Denmark, Hong Kong, Sweden
- TD Canada for iOS now lets you easily add TD cards to Apple Pay
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points