Apple has added more than 50 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update follows the mobile payment service’s launch in Singapore earlier this week.
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service
- Blockchain mobile payments pilot to go live in Mongolia
- US credit unions to offer blockchain digital ID service
- PenFed joins US move to contactless payment cards