Visa has reached a preliminary agreement to amend the transaction details of its Visa Europe acquisition in response to feedback from the European Commission. “Instead of an earn-out, the cash consideration payable in the transaction will be increased by €1.75 billion — €750m payable upon closing and €1bn, plus 4% compound annual interest, payable on the third anniversary of closing,” Visa says.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019