American Express is gearing up to support the launch of Samsung Pay in Australia “very soon”, American Express Australia’s director of digital commerce Rob Bourne has revealed. “We’re not done with just Apple Pay,” ZDNet reported Bourne as saying at the ADMA Data Day in Sydney. “Our view is very simple — we want to give our customers the choice of how they want to pay.”
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments