American Express is gearing up to support the launch of Samsung Pay in Australia “very soon”, American Express Australia’s director of digital commerce Rob Bourne has revealed. “We’re not done with just Apple Pay,” ZDNet reported Bourne as saying at the ADMA Data Day in Sydney. “Our view is very simple — we want to give our customers the choice of how they want to pay.”
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform