PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto has been awarded the “leading position among mobile ticketing vendors” by Juniper Research for the second consecutive year. Two additional market research companies, ABI Research and IHS, published independent reports that ranked Gemalto as the world’s number one innovator in the transportation market in December 2015.
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments
- Carriers in Singapore, India, Thailand and the Philippines to link their mobile wallet services
- Huawei to launch mobile payments in 100 countries this year
- Church of England rolls out contactless donations to 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites
- Auchan lets Italian supermarket shoppers scan and pay on their mobile phone