Apple Pay will be expanding to Visa and MasterCard in Canada by May 10, “barring any unforeseen circumstances,” iPhone in Canada reports. “As for Canadian bank support, we’re told at least two of the Big 5 banks will support Apple Pay,” the publication adds. Apple Pay went live in Canada for American Express cardholders in November 2015.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain