Apple Pay will be expanding to Visa and MasterCard in Canada by May 10, “barring any unforeseen circumstances,” iPhone in Canada reports. “As for Canadian bank support, we’re told at least two of the Big 5 banks will support Apple Pay,” the publication adds. Apple Pay went live in Canada for American Express cardholders in November 2015.
- Apple enters financial services market with privacy-first credit card
- Apple Pay expands to transit systems in the US
- Mastercard sets out vision for consumer-centric digital identities
- ING Romania to let customers withdraw cash with just their mobile phones
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India