Apple has added more than 20 further banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The news follows German payments technology provider Wirecard’s Boon service integrating with Apple Pay in the UK.
- EBA issues opinion on strong customer authentication requirements under PSD2
- Eurosmart reports rise in smartphones with embedded secure elements
- Mastercard unveils smart mirror that lets shoppers make payments in the fitting room
- WhatsApp tests mobile payments with one million consumers in India
- Popularity of contactless payments pushes debit cards ahead of cash in the UK