Precise Biometrics has entered into an agreement with Oberthur Technologies (OT) licensing the integration of its Precise BioMatch Embedded fingerprint recognition solution into OT’s Pearl embedded secure element. “The partnership with Precise Biometrics enables OT to offer convenient and secure fingerprint identification for connection, authentication and payments in any type of device,” Precise Biometrics says. “The license agreement will generate royalty revenue based on sales of secure elements from OT that includes Precise BioMatch Embedded in the delivery.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?