Precise Biometrics has entered into an agreement with Oberthur Technologies (OT) licensing the integration of its Precise BioMatch Embedded fingerprint recognition solution into OT’s Pearl embedded secure element. “The partnership with Precise Biometrics enables OT to offer convenient and secure fingerprint identification for connection, authentication and payments in any type of device,” Precise Biometrics says. “The license agreement will generate royalty revenue based on sales of secure elements from OT that includes Precise BioMatch Embedded in the delivery.”
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole