Financial institutions can now select Inside Secure’s Visa Ready MatrixHCE solution as a means of rolling out mobile payment solutions within a matter of weeks. “MatrixHCE is a proven software solution that effectively protects sensitive data on mobile devices and allows mobile phones to be used as payment cards in the retail environment and supports key features such as transaction logging, receipts, biometric authentication and token processing,” the company says.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet