Financial institutions can now select Inside Secure’s Visa Ready MatrixHCE solution as a means of rolling out mobile payment solutions within a matter of weeks. “MatrixHCE is a proven software solution that effectively protects sensitive data on mobile devices and allows mobile phones to be used as payment cards in the retail environment and supports key features such as transaction logging, receipts, biometric authentication and token processing,” the company says.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa