PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto has published a list of the seven most common myths about mobile NFC which explores the reasons why some consumers may not be prepared to use the technology on their mobile device. ‘7 myths about mobile NFC’ answers questions about the security of NFC, looks at why some believe the technology is still not mature enough and challenges the belief that the infrastructure for NFC payments is not yet in place.
- EBA issues opinion on strong customer authentication requirements under PSD2
- Eurosmart reports rise in smartphones with embedded secure elements
- Mastercard unveils smart mirror that lets shoppers make payments in the fitting room
- WhatsApp tests mobile payments with one million consumers in India
- Popularity of contactless payments pushes debit cards ahead of cash in the UK