PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto has published a list of the seven most common myths about mobile NFC which explores the reasons why some consumers may not be prepared to use the technology on their mobile device. ‘7 myths about mobile NFC’ answers questions about the security of NFC, looks at why some believe the technology is still not mature enough and challenges the belief that the infrastructure for NFC payments is not yet in place.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case