Apple Pay is expected to make its launch in Switzerland next week, according to Finews. Cornèr Bank will be one of the first to support the mobile payment service in the country, the German language publication reports.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info