Apple Pay is expected to make its launch in Switzerland next week, according to Finews. Cornèr Bank will be one of the first to support the mobile payment service in the country, the German language publication reports.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service