Apple Pay is expected to make its launch in Switzerland next week, according to Finews. Cornèr Bank will be one of the first to support the mobile payment service in the country, the German language publication reports.
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies