Apple Pay is expected to make its launch in Switzerland next week, according to Finews. Cornèr Bank will be one of the first to support the mobile payment service in the country, the German language publication reports.
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries
- National Australia Bank goes live with Apple Pay
- TriMet rolls out NFC ticketing for iPhone users
- ABN Amro unveils blockchain-based NFC platform for trade inventory tracking
- Apple Pay goes live in Luxembourg and Hungary