Visa will support the launch of Apple Pay in Hong Kong, the payment network has confirmed, after announcing its support for the expansion of the mobile payment service to Switzerland and France. “One in ten Visa transactions in Hong Kong is a Visa PayWave transaction and we expect the number of contactless payments to grow even further,” says Caroline Ada, country manager of Visa Hong Kong and Macau.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’