Swiss luxury watchmaker Swatch has partnered with Oberthur Technologies (OT) to provide NFC payments to customers in Switzerland through its Swatch Bellamy watch range. “OT’s FlyBuy SE (secure element) is fully integrated within Swatch Bellamy watches and provides a high level of security while enabling seamless payments and transactions,” says OT. Swatch Bellamy is expected to launch in Switzerland this month.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform