Swiss luxury watchmaker Swatch has partnered with Oberthur Technologies (OT) to provide NFC payments to customers in Switzerland through its Swatch Bellamy watch range. “OT’s FlyBuy SE (secure element) is fully integrated within Swatch Bellamy watches and provides a high level of security while enabling seamless payments and transactions,” says OT. Swatch Bellamy is expected to launch in Switzerland this month.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info