Apple Pay and Samsung Pay can now be used to make withdrawals and transfers at Bank of America ATMs, according to a user on Reddit. “This does not work for deposits, which is weird since you would think withdrawals pose a greater risk for the bank than deposits,” the user writes. Bank of America added support for Android Pay at its ATMs in May when it also announced that the ATMs are capable of working with any NFC mobile wallet.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service