Apple Pay and Samsung Pay can now be used to make withdrawals and transfers at Bank of America ATMs, according to a user on Reddit. “This does not work for deposits, which is weird since you would think withdrawals pose a greater risk for the bank than deposits,” the user writes. Bank of America added support for Android Pay at its ATMs in May when it also announced that the ATMs are capable of working with any NFC mobile wallet.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills