Visa has completed its acquisition of Visa Europe. “The combined, global company provides digital payment products, services and processing to about 17,100 financial institution clients and partners, more than 40m merchant outlets and 3bn Visa accounts worldwide,” the payment network says. “Visa-branded cards and payment products enable approximately US$6.8trn in global payments volume annually.”
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole