Visa has completed its acquisition of Visa Europe. “The combined, global company provides digital payment products, services and processing to about 17,100 financial institution clients and partners, more than 40m merchant outlets and 3bn Visa accounts worldwide,” the payment network says. “Visa-branded cards and payment products enable approximately US$6.8trn in global payments volume annually.”
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year