US supermarket chain Walmart has launched Walmart Pay in 15 additional US states including Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia and Washington DC. The QR code-based mobile payment service was also launched in Alabama and Georgia earlier this week, followed by Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain