Bitcoin wallet Coinbase has added support for PayPal and credit cards. “Through this integration, Coinbase users are now able to sell Bitcoin and have their USD funds deposited to a PayPal wallet,” Coinbase says. “To start, we’re offering PayPal cash-out for US users only. In the future, we hope to add support for other countries, and to support buys through PayPal as well. Both services are currently in beta. We’ll invite more users to each service over the next few weeks.”
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards