Bitcoin wallet Coinbase has added support for PayPal and credit cards. “Through this integration, Coinbase users are now able to sell Bitcoin and have their USD funds deposited to a PayPal wallet,” Coinbase says. “To start, we’re offering PayPal cash-out for US users only. In the future, we hope to add support for other countries, and to support buys through PayPal as well. Both services are currently in beta. We’ll invite more users to each service over the next few weeks.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works