US retailers are offering discounts on in-app purchases made through Apple Pay until September as part of a recently launched iOS App Store promotion. “Hotel Tonight is offering a US$25 coupon for new customer bookings paid for with Apple Pay, while GrubHub is taking $10 off first-time orders,” AppleInsider reports. “Other notables include Ticketmaster, which is knocking 25% off ticket four-packs to select events, a $10 voucher for future purchases from Under Armour‘s UA Shop.”
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments