US retailers are offering discounts on in-app purchases made through Apple Pay until September as part of a recently launched iOS App Store promotion. “Hotel Tonight is offering a US$25 coupon for new customer bookings paid for with Apple Pay, while GrubHub is taking $10 off first-time orders,” AppleInsider reports. “Other notables include Ticketmaster, which is knocking 25% off ticket four-packs to select events, a $10 voucher for future purchases from Under Armour‘s UA Shop.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?