A Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company has partnered with printed electronics specialist Thinfilm to create an NFC OpenSense platform for medical devices. “The partners will leverage Thinfilm’s proprietary NFC technology as a means to improve patient adherence and enhance communication between patients and their caregivers,” Thinfilm says.
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards