Google has added a further 19 banks and credit unions to its list of US financial institutions that support Android Pay. “These banks and credit unions are spread out across the entire country,” Android Police reports.
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India
- WeChat Pay reports 500% increase in transaction volumes
- Public Transport Victoria to add Myki transit cards to Google Pay
- Samsung Pay promotes mobile payments adoption with prize draw for UK users
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments