Google has added a further 19 banks and credit unions to its list of US financial institutions that support Android Pay. “These banks and credit unions are spread out across the entire country,” Android Police reports.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments