Google has added a further 19 banks and credit unions to its list of US financial institutions that support Android Pay. “These banks and credit unions are spread out across the entire country,” Android Police reports.
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants