Google has added a further 19 banks and credit unions to its list of US financial institutions that support Android Pay. “These banks and credit unions are spread out across the entire country,” Android Police reports.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole