Microsoft is to extend its Windows Hello biometric authentication solution into apps and websites via the Microsoft Edge browser. “Beyond the hardware, Windows Hello will also give you instant access to paired apps and protected websites on Microsoft Edge — all while maintaining enterprise-level security,” Microsoft says. The update forms part of the company’s Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations