Microsoft is to extend its Windows Hello biometric authentication solution into apps and websites via the Microsoft Edge browser. “Beyond the hardware, Windows Hello will also give you instant access to paired apps and protected websites on Microsoft Edge — all while maintaining enterprise-level security,” Microsoft says. The update forms part of the company’s Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands