Nearly three in ten US consumers (29%) express a willingness to use mobile wallets in the next six months, a survey by Computer Services Inc. (CSI) reveals, with 12% strongly agreeing that they plan to do so. “This willingness was even more prevalent among millennials, with 19% of consumers aged 18-34 planning to use it,” the company says. Only 7% of baby boomers (ages 55+) claimed a strong chance of doing likewise. The study was conducted by Harris Poll.
- Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments — See the webinar now on NFC World
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer
- Alipay comes to more Australian stores
- Australian bank reveals NFC payments sticker use
- Apple Pay adds US and Australian banks