Apple has updated its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the UK, with the additions of Yorkshire Bank and Clydesdale Bank. Mobile only-bank B, which was launched by Yorkshire and Clydesdale in May 2016, will also support the mobile payment service, according to MacRumors. The new inclusions take the total number of UK banks supporting Apple Pay to more than 20.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service