Apple has updated its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the UK, with the additions of Yorkshire Bank and Clydesdale Bank. Mobile only-bank B, which was launched by Yorkshire and Clydesdale in May 2016, will also support the mobile payment service, according to MacRumors. The new inclusions take the total number of UK banks supporting Apple Pay to more than 20.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain