Apple has updated its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the UK, with the additions of Yorkshire Bank and Clydesdale Bank. Mobile only-bank B, which was launched by Yorkshire and Clydesdale in May 2016, will also support the mobile payment service, according to MacRumors. The new inclusions take the total number of UK banks supporting Apple Pay to more than 20.
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots