Apple has updated its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the UK, with the additions of Yorkshire Bank and Clydesdale Bank. Mobile only-bank B, which was launched by Yorkshire and Clydesdale in May 2016, will also support the mobile payment service, according to MacRumors. The new inclusions take the total number of UK banks supporting Apple Pay to more than 20.
- NXP secures Mastercard certification for biometric card modules
- Researchers to use tiny diamonds to verify authenticity of supply chain components
- National QR standard for mobile payments rolls out in Sri Lanka
- PCI SSC calls for comments on new standard for contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- ING lets Turkish businesses accept Mastercard payments on NFC mobile phones